- This event has passed.
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Kickoff Breakfast Celebration
Aug 10 @ 7:00 am
Our commitment to creating a future free from breast cancer runs deep. As we look to the road ahead, more determined and more inspired than ever, we invite you to join forces with the American Cancer Society – the nation’s nonprofit leader in the breast cancer fight. Together we will celebrate survivors and thrivers, fund the future of breast cancer research and programs, and ensure all women and men have a fair and just opportunity to prevent, find, treat, and survive breast cancer.
At the kickoff, you will:
- Learn how easy it is to join us.
- Unite with others in your community dedicated to breast cancer.
- Hear about the impact we’re making on the disease.
- Receive tips to form your team and raising funds.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Dash Medical Gloves
- Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
- Rockwell Automation
- BizTimes Media
- Fox 6
- BIG 920AM, 95.7 BIG FM, 97.3 THE GAME, V100, FM106.1, 1130 WISN
For more information or for questions contact Shannon Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 716-3232.