- This event has passed.
Networking Lunch at Puebla’s Kitchen
Apr 26 @ 11:00 am
**Networking Lunch @ Puebla’s Kitchen**
28 E Jackson St SPC A, Hartford, WI 53027
*From Main St downtown go East on Jackson and park across the street.*
**The type of networking group we are.**
* **Active and engaged members:** A great business networking group should have members who are actively engaged and interested in building relationships with one another.
* **Diverse membership:** A diverse membership, including professionals from different industries and backgrounds, is ideal for cross-promotion and learning.
* **Regular meetings:** Regular meetings and events provide opportunities for members to connect and build relationships.
* **Strong leadership:** A strong leadership team is essential for organizing meetings and events, as well as facilitating introductions and connections.
* **Clear goals and purpose:** A business networking group should have a clear purpose and set of goals, such as fostering business growth or professional development.
* **Supportive and positive culture:** A positive and supportive culture is essential for encouraging members to share ideas and resources.
* **Opportunities for follow-up:** A great business networking group should provide opportunities for members to follow-up with one another, such as through online forums or email lists.
* **Professionalism:** The group should be professional and respectful.
* **Updates and announcements:** Share updates and/or announcements about upcoming events or opportunities.
* **Introductions:** Begin the meeting by allowing each member to introduce themselves, their business, and some gratitude.
* **Guest speakers:** We invite guest speakers to share their expertise and knowledge on relevant business topics.
* **Networking activities:** After guest speaker and lunch we breakout in smaller groups to learn more about each others businesses.
* **Open discussion:** Encourage members to participate in open discussions about relevant business topics or challenges.
* **Goal setting and accountability:** Encourage members to set goals for their businesses and hold each other accountable for progress.
* **Close with a call to action:** Encourage members to take action on the connections they made and the knowledge they gained during the meeting.