- This event has passed.
Pewaukee Lake Fireworks
Jul 4 @ 9:30 pmFree
The Pewaukee Lake fireworks will be at dusk, view them from Lakefront Park or the beach! Your family will enjoy these amazing memories!
The Friends of the Parks of Pewaukee have contracted with Wolverine Fireworks again to put on the 2023 show. The fireworks are shot off of barges on Pewaukee Lake, so see below for the best places to watch.
Pending weather, decisions are being made on THIS FACEBOOK PAGE.
The factors under consideration:
Downtown Pewaukee will again celebrate our Independence Day with fireworks!
The annual fireworks display is held annually on the 4th of July. We need your help to raise funds to hold the event.
Please click the fireworks donation form to contribute. Fireworks Donation Form
Ways to donate:
Venmo: @PWKFIREWORKS OR 262-510-7980
Mail: Friends of the Parks of Pewaukee, PO BOX 257, Pewaukee, WI 53072
Come early to check out these pre-fireworks festivities:
- 3pm: 4th of July parade passing through the lakefront landing at Kiwanis Village Park
- 6pm: Pewaukee Lake Waterski Show Club Show
- 8pm-Dusk: Listen to live music at Lakefront Park
- Dusk: Fireworks over Pewaukee Lake
Additional Firework viewer feedback on locations for watching the fireworks:
- On the hill next to High St. Bonus: ability to avoid the big crowds and far enough away that the big booms aren’t that loud.
(Earlier in the day, check out the Parade at 3:00 pm and the Pewaukee Lake Water Ski Club show)
PARKING TIPS FROM READERS:
- Parking is available in the old St. Mary’s parking lot.
- Public parking is at end of lakefront by the train tracks or on Oakton Avenue across the street from For Keeps.
- Parking is available at the Library.
- Parking is available on the East side of the Library on Main Street in front of the houses.
Find more 4th of July festivities, fireworks, and parades in our 4th of July Guide.
Find Waukesha County and Lake Country Free Summer Fun HERE.
Find 77 Things to do this Summer HERE.
Find more FUN IN PEWAUKEE!