- This event has passed.
Stone Bank 4th of July Parade and Fest
Jul 4 @ 8:00 am - Jul 5 @ 5:00 pmFree
The 72nd annual Stone Bank 4th of July Parade has been approved by the Town of Merton for July 4th, 2023! The Stone Bank Lions Fourth of July parade was so WORTH THE WAIT! 2023 marks the parade’s 72nd year so the whole community has a lot to look forward to.
On Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 mark your calendar for something NEW! Kids bike decorations and riding in the parade!
- 10 am – Meet at Stone Bank School with your bike, add finishing touches.
- 11 am – Ride your bike in the parade to the park.
- After parade – Enjoy a treat and prizes will be awarded for age level categories.
This is the primary fund raiser for the Stone Bank Lions Club so your support is appreciated. They will have a raffle for $2000 in cash prizes so contact the Lions to buy your chance to win!
Stone Bank 4th of July Festivities
- Stone Bank Community Park 8:00 AM to 11 am, & after the parade 12:30-5 pm
- Kids Games & Music TBA
- Festival Activities: In addition to live music, they will have food trucks, beverages, games and kids activities and our much-anticipated raffle drawing!
- Pat McCurdy until 4:30 pm
- See any Lions Club Member at the Festival to buy your raffle tickets, or email email@example.com for information about the prizes or to purchase raffle tickets! Raffle drawing will be on July 5th. Need not be present to win.
- The parade starts at 11 am.
The fun and festivities will be at Stone Bank Community Park at W335 N6983 Stone Bank Road in Oconomowoc. There will be entertainment and games for the whole family.
- The Park has newer playground equipment
- Parking will be controlled to limit number of people admitted and facilitate Social Distancing.
- Parking will be restricted on Stone Bank Rd.
Raffle tickets (drawing on July 5th at Kuhtz’s) can still be purchased from any Stone Bank Lions Club member or at the following locations:
- Kuhtz’s General Store
- Dottie’s Convenience Store
- Boondocks BBQ
- Kim’s Pizza Pub
- Hollywood’s Roadhouse
The parade starts at Stone Bank School which is located at N68 W33866 County Road K in Oconomowoc, and ends at Stone Bank Community Park at W335 N6983 Stone Bank Road.
*Note that the roads will close by 10:00 AM. No traffic will be allowed through after this time. Please plan accordingly.
Find more 4th of July festivities, fireworks, and parades in our 4TH OF JULY GUIDE!
Find Free Summer Fun HERE.
Find 77 Things to do this Summer HERE.