- This event has passed.
The Great Gala
Oct 6 @ 5:30 pm
1920s Themed Gala
Welcome to the 2023 Gala! For this year’s theme, we’re going with the roaring 20s. Now along with this theme and for any event we do, we represent Jehovah in our conduct and dress (this point will be further explained in the rule breakdown). As an attendee, here’s a few things to go over:
This invite is only to rsvp. To secure your spot, the $35 entry fee is to be paid via Zelle, Apple Pay, or Cash App exclusively. Your ticket fee is due right after you rsvp, this will be checked daily (for specific circumstances that you can’t pay the same day, reach out to me directly). If rsvp is not paid for, every Friday until July 31st (RSVP deadline), your rsvp will be removed, making room for more people. RSVPs will be checked at the door during check-in. The tickets go towards everything with the event: food, drink, venue, and hired personnel.
RSVP CHECK-IN IS BETWEEN 5PM and 6:30PM, DOORS LOCK AFTER 2 HOURS! Please be on time or text me directly with specific situations
Zelle: (773-964-7684) or email@example.com
Apple Pay: 773-964-7684
Cash App: $JamisonFullilove or 773-964-7684
This year’s gala will be catered by Taqueria Los Comales, so we will have a full on taco bar with the following:
* Al pastor
Now for those who aren’t in the mood for for tacos, we will also have:
* And other snacks
Now for drinks there will be a cash bar with an on-site bartender for the duration of the event. Cocktails go for $4, while non-alcoholic drinks are free. The drinks for the night will include:
* Old fashioned
* Sprite or coke
IDs will be checked for anyone buying alcohol. Once you show your ID, you’ll be given a wristband that allows you to continue to use the bar without having to show an ID. All alcohol will be cut off at 10pm.
General Event Rules
* Tickets are checked at the door. Anyone unable to find their ticket, there will be a guest list available to check. No tickets will result in you being turned away.
*Doors will be locked 2 hours after the start of the event and covered by attendants stationed there.
* Dress and conduct must reflect the standards set by Jehovah at 1 Cor. 10:31. Anyone not able to comply, will be kindly removed from the gathering with no refund. We want everyone to be safe and to have fun!
* Alcohol cut off is at 10pm.
* For any medical emergencies, spills, or accidents, please notify the attendants available at the event. They can be easily identified via their Gold/yellow IDs, all attendants will be wearing.
* Please carpool if possible, the available lots can only hold up to 40 cars, but there is free street parking