- This event has passed.
Bark River Bash
May 6 @ 9:00 am
Let’s celebrate the beautiful Bark River that runs through Downtown Hartland this spring. Please bring your family to the second annual Bark River Bash. Fun for all ages! Paddling River Run, Rubber Duck Derby, Hammer-Schlagen, Craft and Vendor Sale, Beer, Music, Food!
Hosted by the Hartland Kiwanis and Hartland Business Improvement District
6 Reasons we love Hartland HERE.
Bark River Bash Schedule 2023
May 6, 2022, running approximately 9am-2pm.
- 9 am-11 Kiwanis Bark River Canoe/Kayak Run – casual tour starting in Centennial Park and
finishing at Nixon Park.
- Suggested donation $10-20
- 11 am-2 pm Free Face painting
- 12-12:30pm – Kiwanis Rubber Duck Derby- from the covered bridge (Bark River Greenway) to
the Nixon Park Pond area.
- Prizes 1 st $100, 2 nd $75, 3 rd $50, 4 th $50, Last $25.
- 1pm-2pm Kiwanis/BID “Second chance” raffle of certificates and prizes. Must be present to win.
- 10am-2pm Kiwanis Hammer-schlagen at Nixon Park.$1 per nail
- 10am-2pm Hartland BID vendor booths
- 80+ Vendors, see Facebook Event for current list
- 10am- 2pm Beer Garden, Food, Music by A Little Bit of Heaven
- 10am -12 Hartland IATC- Ice age trail tour from Nixon to Centennial Park and back.
Shop craft and vendor sale
Beer Garden and food provided by Endter’s
Music in Nixon Park Bandshell
Hartland Ice Age Trail tour from Nixon to Centennial Park and back (10:00am – 12:00pm)
RSVP on Facebook
Save the Date for Hartland Kids Day: Wednesday, July 26, 2023!